First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, December 31, 2021

Final Uno Match

For this Uno match we are doing it a bit different. We each put one final score where for each time we win, we get the point and each time we lose we will lose the point. 










So that was the point but for the 10th game we go all or not. I choose to go all my 22 points since I am not going to win anyway. So the girls want to do that as well. In the end it was H2 that won the game. With the win she gets to choose what I have to cook for the whole week I guess.

Final Score

H2: 33
H1: 7
Me: 0

See you next year 

No comments:

Post a Comment