First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Little Nightmares

This is a weird game 

Game no: 441
Genre: Puzzle
Platform: Nintendo Switch  
Release Date: 2017















What is about?
A kid trapped in a cruise boat with flesh eating monsters

What I liked about it?
The gameplay is simple when you know what to do.
The story is scary at first but after that it was a bit disgusting 

What I didn't liked?
I didn't understand the story. Well part of the story.
Some of the puzzle you can't quiet figure it out. IT is a lot of trial and error

Status: Finish the game until the end credits

Fun Factor: It is an ok game

No comments:

Post a Comment