First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, December 17, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 50)

December 10 😊🥰

Today I didn't want to cook since we had still the black beef from the day before. So I bought some food from the shop. It is Friday that means is Friday prayer time. Coming home the whole family went to the in laws to meet the two new cats. They are one white an one brown-ish. We had dinner there and then had some ice cream and go home. 

December 11 😊🥰

Today I made some fried rice from yesterday leftover rice.  After that we spend half the day cleaning the store and the kids room. We are finding some books, toys and clothes that are going be donated. In the evening we went to get some burgers. That night we all watched Shang Chi. It was not a bad movie. Ended the day with talking with my best friend. Overall it was a tiring day but good.

December 12 😊🥰

Today I am not cooking since it’s the weekend. So for lunch we just ate whatever we can find and for dinner I bought something outside. The day was spend playing games. I tried to play some halo on my pc and it worked for a while. Had fun doing that 

December 13 😊🥰

Today I am cooking some chicken curry both for lunch and dinner. We played with the kittens. Played some games and it is a normal day for me. Pick up the cleaner at night 

December 14 😊🥰

Almost at the end and it is getting hard. Cleaner came and I made some pasta carbonara for lunch and dinner.  As for me and the wife we went to the bank and the had lunch outside. She finally got her ATM card fixed and got two for the both of us. In the evening send back the cleaner home 

December 15 🥰😊

Today is the first day of the kids exams. So H1 had to wake up early since her paper is at 730 and H2 is at 930. My brother in law got married and my wife was sad that she didn't get the pictures from the family. The air cond repairman came and fixed all the airconds. We got a new aircond for the room and the room is now much more colder. I cooked english breakfast for lunch and for dinner I made some beef soup. There was a lot of beef soup so I gave some to my mother in law. It was a great day today. 

December 16 😭😓

Today I decided to make some fried chicken to eat with the soup. The kids has their second paper and it went well. My eyes hurt so I decided to go to the clinic and it turns out I have an eye infection. I need to take medicine on my eye for 3 times a day. I hate stuff that goes in my eye. Had to go to the clinic at night. Went back home and went to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment