First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, December 3, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 48)

November 26 😊🥰


Today I didn’t want to cook so for lunch we ate bread or made some leftovers. For dinner I bought some rice from outside. Wife didn’t go to work today as she took the day off so I spend the day finishing tomb raider. It was a good day 


November 27 😊😣


Today I decided to make some pesto for the kids because we decided to go out for a wedding in the. But in the end we cancelled to go because wife wasn’t up to it. My mom in law came at night and she decided to stay over. Beside the wife all of us didn’t enjoy her being there because we just didn’t want to be disturb. Oh well. I got to 


November 28 😅😊


Today I cook some pesto again because me and the wife had to go and handle some wedding stuff for her brother. This time I paired the pesto with some fried chicken. We went to get some wedding clothes for the bride and groom. After that we had tea at my dad in laws house. Came home close to around the evening in which I had to rush a pick up the cleaners. Was a tiring day 


November 29  ðŸ˜ŠðŸ¥°


Today the cleaner is here so I decided not to cook. I did however cleaned the store and took some books to be recycled. Close to 40kgs of it. Met an old friend there and we end up talking. Cleaner left in the evening and I continued to played some games. Won 2 Eliminator rounds in Forza. 


November 30 😊🥰


Today I decided to cook some fried chicken, veggies and soup. The cats food is almost finish and I had to go to 4 different pet shops to get it. Besides that is just another normal day with my wife going to the hospital tomorrow for a checkup. 


December 1 😊🥰


Today we had to wake up super early since we need to be at the hospital before  8. Wife had to take blood and meet with her doctor to go over the results. Everything was good. After that we went to the mall to have some lunch. I ordered some pizza for the girls online. Coming back home, my dad in law came and visit. We ordered more pizza for dinner and just hang out with him until late in the evening. Overall it was good day 


December 2 😊🥰


Today it was raining the whole day so I decided to make some comfort food which is Mushroom risotto. I bought a lot of mushroom of this. It was delicious and the rest of the day was spend doing just the same usual thing. I was sad since I figure out that I have no passion in doing anything. That is probably sad. But anyway lift myself up and just carry on for the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment