First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered

Another Call of duty game 

Game no: 443
Genre: FPS
Platform: PS4  
Release Date: 2020














What is it about?
The continuation of the first game where we see our heroes trying to stop WW3

What did I liked?
The story is okay I guess. The part where we are with the heroes are cool 
A lot of Call of Duty action set pieces. That I love 
Same Call of Duty gameplay 
There is a museum where you test all the weapons 

What I didn't liked?
The are a couple of mission where you are the infantry really sucks 
The story can get long winded 

Status: Finish the game until the end credits

Fun Factor: If you like Call of Duty. More of the same 

No comments:

Post a Comment