First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, December 31, 2021

Things that happen in December

Family
• Mom in law got two new kittens (Dec 9) 
• Brother in law got married (Dec 15) 
• Kids first day of finals (Dec 15) 

Friends
• Best friend called me up from Finland (Dec 19)
• Korean best friend is having a baby (Dec 29)
• Best friend pass their exam (Dec 29)


Me
• Got a new air condition for the room (Dec 15) 
• My eye has an infection (Dec 16)


Others
• The state is flooded due to non stop rain (Dec 18)

Series 
• Doogie Kamealoha (Love this series about an old 90s show)
• The people vs Oj Simpson American Crime Story (The actual accounts of the trial of the century) 
• The Assassination of Gianni Versace American Crime Story (I love this show. The killer is really evil) 
• Scrubs S3, 4, 5  (Love scrubs, what more can I say)
• Impeachment American Crime Story (It’s the story that is left untold. Very interesting) 
• Homecoming S2 (the first season was better and the ending was at a cliffhanger) 
• Ted Lasso S1 (Love this show. Really it hits you everywhere and do I like football now?)
• Ted Lasso S2 (The ending is killer. Can’t wait to figure out what happens next)
• Hawkeye (Love this show. Is very grounded but still have comic elements to it) 
• Leverage 1b (Love this show. Can’t wait for the 2nd season) 

No comments:

Post a Comment