First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Spider-Man: No Way Home

This movie is amazing










What is it about?
Peter has to deal with everyone knowing his secret identity 

The Good
The movie itself is amazing. Not a moment wasted 
The action is great
A lot of fan service and callbacks to old movies
A special 2 minute cameo 
The ending wraps everything up but leaves the audience wanting more 

The Bad
Wish we can have more of the third act. I could watch a 3 hour movie of that
The ending still have a lot of unanswered questions 

The Ugly 
Nothing much 

After Credits: Yes. Two of them with the end being a trailer 

Verdict: Movie of the year for me. Best way to end a trilogy 

No comments:

Post a Comment