First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, December 9, 2021

Unpacking

A game about unpacking 

Game no: 440
Genre: Other
Platform: Nintendo Switch  
Release Date: 2021


























What is it about?
A story about a girl over the years unpack boxes each new place she is living at 

What did I liked?
The game is very simple and relaxing. Is about you just unpacking and seeing where does thing belong 
The pixel art is so detailed and beautiful
Game is short and sweet 

What didn't I liked?
Some things where you think belongs doesn't belong at the place. So it becomes a chore where to put the items in the correct place. 

Status: Finish the game until end credits. 

Fun Factor: It a very enjoyable game 

No comments:

Post a Comment