First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, December 24, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 50)

December 17 😊πŸ₯°

Today I made some pasta with red sauce. The thing is the new packet of pasta had bugs in it. I don’t know why. The day was spend doing the usual stuff. My eyes still hurt but hopefully the medicine will make it better. It didn’t stop raining 

December 18 😊πŸ₯°

Rain has been going on close to 36 hours. Today we are watching Spider-Man No Way Home. The movie was amazing. We had lunch at the Korean place and dinner we bought some bread. I talked to my best friend. My mom is here now but she decided to stay with her friend today. The rain was so bad that now most part of the state is flooded. Very worrying. I did some laundry before going to sleep. 

December 19 😊πŸ₯°

Today I decided to go to the groceries early in the morning in case the rain hasn’t stopped. I can get some supplies in. I cooked some chicken rice and we had that for lunch. Dinner my mom in law came and I had cook some extra egg with it. The day was spend sleeping and playing games and watching tv. The rained eventually stopped close to night time. My best friend called me from Finland and we ended up talking for an hour. 

December 20 😊😣

Today for lunch we had McDonald’s. In the evening I pick up my mom and she cook dinner for us. The day was spent playing games and watching tv. The rain finally stopped but the aftermath was devastating. 

December 21 😊😞

Today I bought some food for lunch to add with the leftover we had yesterday. My wife is not feeling well. She is upset that we had to go back to my mom village this Friday. It’s just another normal day. I almost pulled the plug on a graphic card and an external case. But due to an error on my part the credit card wasn’t charge and I didn’t pull the plug. That’s probably God’s way of telling me to save the money. 

December 22 😊😞

Today my mom ask me to buy some fish so she can cook that. We had lunch and dinner with some seafood Me and wife are still having a fight and she is upset that I am going. On the plus side the rain has stopped and everybody is picking up the pieces of the aftermath.

December 23 😊πŸ₯°

Today my mom is fasting so I cook some pesto for the girls. I think I overcook some pesto since there was a lot of it. But it's okay. My girls love pesto. Since we are going back to the village tomorrow. I went to get my car filled up and the tires check. Bought some supplies for the girls and then just went home. At night finish watching the last two episodes of Hawkeye.   

No comments:

Post a Comment