First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, October 8, 2020

All the president' Men

Watergate... I don't really get this story 



What is it about?
President Nixon is involved in a scandal and it's up to two reporters to uncover it 

The Good
The story is interesting
The plot points are sound

The Bad
Too much talking without any intrigued
This is actually an investigative story but the investigation is boring to begin with
Even the suspense moment is not that suspenseful 

The Ugly
It just ends like any good thriller ends. Without any resolution 

After Credits: No

Verdict: This is not my cup of tea 




No comments:

Post a Comment