First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Things that happened in October

So start of the month by having a new cat coming in the house. We took care of the maine coon for a couple more days. I made tacos for the first time and it was a hit with the family. For the first time in a long time I used a laundromat service to dry my clothes due to the bad weather we are having lately. I went to get ice cream and got a bronze plated Haagen Dazs ice cream scooper. That ice cream scooper is so heavy and awesome and really is a conversational starter. My best friend locally had his baby boy and he looks happy. The baby and the mom is also doing fine. My wife side of the family had a family day gathering at a resort but because my mom is with me, her dad didn't let her to come. So she was quite pissed. The maine coon is having fun exploring but the british shorthair is jealous and starts to poop and pee everywhere in the house. In the end I have to clean it up. So annoying. We finally starting our lockdown back and that means everyone needs to work from home and our movement is limited. 

Went to a wedding by the next door neighbour. Was a small event due to the lockdown restrictions. My brother had a health scare and he was rushed to the hospital. My mom was worried and after a couple of test they found out there was nothing wrong with him. It turns out that he was stressed with the amount of work and stuff to deal at home. I ask him to take it easy but he doesn't seem to understand the concept of it. Which goes to say that there are two types of people. Those who work to live and those who live to work. The latter is the danger since they don't know when to slow down and it very dangerous to their health. 

My friend from Costa Rica has been sharing me pictures of her city and her travels and it turns out we are not that different. She is also into cross stitching and I love looking at her designs. But I do notice that there is a new friend smell and then it slowly dies down. But I don't worry that much. The key is consistency. As long I always remember to text back and ask about her day. I think I can make the friend last forever. The key of being a good friend is just to be there for all the moments. My friend for Christchurch is having a hard couple of months. She is raising chicks and ducks and bringing her dog around. She got a job interview and it took a while and end of October she finally had her first job after 3 years being unemployed. She was also being stalked by an internet stalker and I finally talk her to block him. My friend from South Africa just got a new job and he is doing well. We don't talk that much but I do keep tabs on him from time to time. The other guy friend from Michigan is not doing so well. His mom had a bad accident and was in critical condition for a couple of weeks. Last I heard her mom is recovering slowly. My friend from Minnesota, she is a mystery. I understand she is always busy so I don't know too much about her. The thing is every night before I go to sleep I will text her about my day. I don't know why but I love doing it. It gives me a sense of accomplishment that someone out there wants to listen. 

I have my friend from New Jersey and she is doing well. She has a bad relationship with her boyfriend and I wonder if there is anything I can do to make her feel better. I feel sad for her since she is an awesome person and really great with kids since she works as a bus driver. My last three updates is my three closest friends. The first is the person from scotland. She is still enjoying her affair and I think this is a keeper. But you know asn my other friend say, a relationship that is based on a lie is not a good relationship to start anyway. So I will just wait and see what will happen next. I have all the time in the world. My friend from Oregon is having a hard time with her anxiety, depression and work. Life always hits you like a ton of bricks and hopefully she can recover. I do listen to her stories because she is an awesome individual to begin with. I wish her nothing but the best. Lastly is my best friend from Michigan. We talked almost everyday on video and she has ups and downs. But the good news she is a hanging in there and she still have the ability to laugh at it. One of my friend from Ohio just broken with her long term boyfriend and the other from florida has just filed for divorce. The only person that okay is my friend from florida. We talked when we can and it's always been a good chat. I made 2 new friends, one is a girl from scotland where we talk shit and funny stuff all day and the other is a mom of two who is struggling in taking care of her health and her kids

One of my friends and my sister in law is suspected to have been in close contact with someone who is suspected of having covid so they did the swab and now is under quarantine. I can't tell my family about my sister in law if not everyone will lose their shit. It's a good thing that no one reads this stuff except me. Finally today is the youngest daughters birthday. She wanted to go camping at the beginning but due to the pandemic we can go out. We made a plan to invite her best friend and do a small party but her best friend cancelled on her in the last minute. But low and behold that my best friend wanted me to fix something and I ask him to bring his kids along for the party. I cooked some spaghetti and we ate some cake and just talk a lot. My wife wasn't in a good mood but she tried her best to laugh a lot.

So overall October has been done and dusted. It was a good day and two more months until the end of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment