First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, October 24, 2020

On Her Majesty Secret Service

By far the worse James Bond movie




















What is it about?
Blofled is back and his scheme is just and dumb as ever

The Good
The heroine is very attractive

The Bad
There are no gadgets
James Bond is not great
Blofled actually follows James Bond down a ski slope. I find that hard to believe
Action scene are subpar

The Ugly
Seriously I can't figure out what is the plot of the bad guy 
The ending sequence is seriously dumb. He didn't even check that the bad guy was dead

After Credits: No

Verdict: Worse Bond ever

No comments:

Post a Comment