First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled

Now this is how your remaster a game

Game no: 379
Genre: Racing
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: 2019



























What is it about?
The remaster of the original PS1 with better graphics, controls and tons of customization

What I liked?
Gameplay is tight. Is just the same as I remember it
The visual enhancements are great
The story mode is awesome and will take you a while if you want to 100% it 
Tons of characters and customization

What I didn't liked?
The loading times are abysmal
The drift mechanic has changed from the old game

Status: Finished the story mode.

Fun Factor: Fun game and has a tons of replay value. But if you play alone like me you'll get bored of it quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment