First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Live and Let Die

A new James Bond 









What is it about?
Bad guy is using diamonds to fund it terrorist operations

The Good
The theme song is amazing
James Bond is more suave than ever
A lot of black representation which is awesome

The Bad
I don't quite get the plot that much
The bad guy has like multiple opportunity to kill Bond but they never do. he never seems to be in any real danger 

The Ugly
An exploding bullet. That ending scene is just bonkers

Gadgets
A bug scanner
A magnetic watch

After Credits: No

Verdict: An enjoyable Bond movie. Hopefully things will get better from here

No comments:

Post a Comment