First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, October 18, 2020

Skullgirls

 An awesome fighting game with really beautiful hand drawn animation 

Game no: 380
Genre: Fighting
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: 2015


















What is it about?
I have no idea but its just a fighting game where 90% of the characters are girls

What I liked?
Art style is amazing
Each character controls differently enough. You will find a character that you will like.
You can choose either 1,2 or 3 players on your team. The only caveat is that the more players you choose the less powerful you will be.
Mostly is button mashing but it makes you feel that you are actually a good time

What I didn't liked?
The storymode is a bore. They are trying to make a lot of lore but in the end is just too boring 
Some of the characters really are hard to control and some of the characters are a bit too overpowered 

Status: Played all of the characters. Had a great time

Fun Factor: A great fighting game. Should be played with a friend as always 

No comments:

Post a Comment