First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, October 8, 2020

007 Everything or Nothing

 An awesome game with a game breaking bug 

Genre: Action
Platform: PS2
Release Date: 2013



















What it is about?
This game is basically an actual James Bond story where Bond needs to stop the bad guy before the whole world ends. Really that mostly the plot of a Bond movie 

What I liked?
Gameplay consists of shooting, driving, and stealth missions
Vertically up and down with grappling hook is so much fun 
The gadgets used in the game gives a certain variety in the action 
The car scenes are fun to play. The thing is this game is design by EA and clearly the racing parts are from the Need for Speed Series
Multiple weapons 
Voice acting and in game cutscene makes it even more awesome 

What I didn't liked?
Hand to hand combat sucks 
Stealth section it not that good 
The game breaking bug where you fall down and need to save someone. It seems impossible to get the girl before you die. 

Status: Played that stage like 40 times before giving up 

Fun Factor: This game is super awesome. Too bad I can't finish it   


No comments:

Post a Comment