First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, October 25, 2020

The Touryst

A very surprising game

Game no: 382
Genre: Action
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: 2019






















What is it about?
You play a tourist who explores different holiday spots to unlock it deeper secret

What I liked?
This game art style is amazing. There is no sphere shape. Everything is lego like blocks but it looks so well executed.
Each island provide a different thing to explore. You'll never do the same thing twice
This game is a collection of minigames that you have complete and all of them provide a hard yet fun challenge 
Each dungeon is an awesome place to explore
There are three minigames inside a game which are fun to play 
The story is a mystery that you want to solve 

What I didn't liked?
Gyro controls is not that good
Some things takes a while to figure out
It takes a while to get the game going but once you have enough money things will start moving along 

Status: Finish the game with 80% done until the end credits

Fun Factor: One of my top 10 games of the year  

No comments:

Post a Comment