First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Close Encounters of the Third Kind

This movie is weird 












What is it about?
A small town is visited my aliens

The Good
The spaceship effects are good
The characters are compelling but there are some issues with it 

The Bad
The story itself is long and winding
They focus on the family but it wasn't the main part of the story. If that the case why did they include the in the first place

The Ugly
The ending makes you go... This is going to live a lot of plot holes 

After credits: They show the spaceships during the credits 

Verdict: A movie that can be skipped

No comments:

Post a Comment