First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, October 8, 2020

Ape Escape

This game still holds up

Game no: 378
Genre: Platformer
Platform: PS1
Release Date: 1999
Factory Sealed: 210





































What is it about?
You play as Spike and is in charge to capture escape monkeys 

What I liked?
Multiple weapons use to capture the monkeys 
Dual stick controllers makes the game fast and fun
Each monkey provide a certain challenge 
Different stages provide unique skills that needed to be masters

What I didn't liked?
Switching between weapons is tedious 
Some stages require you to hunt down the monkeys and its just so annoying 

Status: Played the game until the last 2 stages. And then just watch the longplay of it

Fun Factor: It's a fun game. That's about it

No comments:

Post a Comment