First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

GRIS

This game is so relaxing and beautiful

Game no: 343
Genre: Platformer
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: 2018

Image result for gris title

Image result for gris gameplay

Gameplay
Jumping
Swimming
Breaking blocks
Puzzle solving

What I liked?
How beautiful this game is. Playing it is very calming. The water colour theme works well with the aesthetic
Each ability you get helps you progress further into the game
There are no waypoints or markers but you won't get lost even if you try. Which helps a lot
Short and sweet. You can't really die in this game.

What I didn't liked?
You need to figure out what to do on your own. It's mostly trial and error
The slow paced of the game. Even the running speed is slow in this game
Not sure how to get the rest of the colour but I don't see myself visiting the game again

Status: Finish the game until the end credits

Fun Factor: A very relaxing and slow game. I liked it

No comments:

Post a Comment