First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, January 11, 2020

The Mandalorian Season 1

This is the best Star Wars series ever

Image result for the mandalorian

Episodes: 8

What is it about?
The Mandalore is a creed of bounty hunters and this show follows the adventure of one of them

What did I liked?
The story is simple enough to understand.
Movie special effects budget on a tv scale. The results are amazing
Some episodes has very little dialogue and it based more on actions
The *redacted* is so freaking cute

What I didn't liked?
It's too short
The end sets up for season 2. It's a long wait

Character development 
Since this is a story about the Mandalorian. He gets a lot of backstory

Verdict: If you are a Star Wars fan you own it to yourself to watch it 

No comments:

Post a Comment