First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Gemini Man

I can see why this movie bombed

Image result for gemini man

What is it about?
Old will is hunted by young will because they need to tie up loose ends

The Good 
The action is top notch. There are some scene that are awesome to watch
The characters interaction with each other is a fun thing to watch.
Storyline is great but...

The Bad
The clone thing is a little to cliche. Really can't that guy notice that they look the same.
Bad guy is underwhelming

The Ugly
Visual effects is a hit and miss. Sometimes you can see its not that smooth and most of the time you can see its actually a stunt double

After credits: No

Verdict: It's an okay watch. If you don't watch it is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment