First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Donkey Kong Country

This game still holds up.. and it’s hard

Game no: 345
Genre: Platformer
Platform: SNES
Release date: 1994
Factory Sealed: 155















Gameplay
Jumping
Running
Swimming
Animal riding

What is it about?
Donkey Kong travels around his island to stop King K Rool and minions

What I liked?
3D sprite graphics
Stages are well designed

What I didn’t liked?
The controls are a bit floaty
The stages are ridiculous hard
The bosses are cheap

Status: Finish the game until the end credits

Fun Factor: One of the great Snes games

No comments:

Post a Comment