First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, January 23, 2020

I love to bicycle

It's been a while since I've update my memories so I think I better start again. So as the title said, I really love to bicycle. During that time I didn't have that much money to take the bus so I bicycle wherever I go. I still remember the bicycle that I got form my mom. It was a small bicycle with two different wheels. The front wheel is a normal bicycle wheel and the back wheel is an offroad wheel that doesn't need air. It also have a very old school gear (looks like a car gear) that helps when you go uphill. I bike almost everywhere. I bike to school so that I can go myself. During that time is not that dangerous to go on your own. Times have change now. Sometimes I'll pick up my friend and he will sit on my frame while I'll cycle everywhere. The most fond memory that I have with that bike is that one day me and the neighbor decided to go the city to see a game store without telling our parents. It took us close to 3 hours and we got busted when we came home. It was fun just having no care of the world. After I turned 14, I had to sell the bike due to the fact that the it was already unfix able. Got a newer bike but you really can't forget your first.

No comments:

Post a Comment