First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, January 31, 2020

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest

Rare makes very tough platformers

Game no: 347
Genre: Platformer
Platform: SNES
Release Date: 1995

Related image

Image result for donkey kong country 2 gameplay

Gameplay
Jumping
Swimming
Collection
Cart riding
Swinging

What is it about?
Donkey Kong has been kidnapped and its up to Diddy Kong to save him

What I liked?
The platforming sections some of them are fun
Each animal powerup provides a certain variety
Dixie Kong is so much better than Diddy Kong

What I didn't liked?
The difficulty is bonkers crazy. Really to win this game during that time requires a mastery of skills
Some stages are impossible to win.
The second to last stage is just utter bullshit

Status: Beat the game until the end credits

Fun Factor: Its and enjoyable game. If you like the first one, you'll enjoy the second one

No comments:

Post a Comment