First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, January 31, 2020

Dragon's Revenge

The follow-up to Dragon fury which was surprisingly enjoyable

Game no: 348
Genre: Pinball
Platform: Genesis
Release Date: 1993

Image result for dragon's revenge\pinball

Image result for dragon's revenge\pinball

What is it about?
A pinball game that is set in a fantasy world

What I liked?
Its 3 different tables in one. There are a lot of things to do
There are voice clips which is rare in a SNES game.
The bonus stages are fun

What I didn't liked?
It's a pinball game. There is nothing much you can do after you die. There is replay-ability but after one game you practically seen it all.

Status: Finish the game with 12 million in score

Fun Factor: It s pinball game. So okay I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment