First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

1917

This is one of the best movies I’ve seen in a while


















What is it about?
Two soldiers travel towards enemy lines to deliver an important message

The good
It’s all shot using a single camera and it’s all shot in one take. There are no stops and everything is done continuously
The story is simple enough but it leave you at the edge of your seats
There are a lot of famous actors that have less than 5 minutes of screen time
 It’s an amazing journey and see the making after you done watching this
Game like mechanics which is awesome

The bad
Nothing much

The Ugly
Nope it’s a flawless war movie

After credits: No

Verdict: A must watch movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment