First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Contra III The Alien Wars

First game of the new decade as well as the new year

Game no: 341
Genre: Shooter
Platform: SNES
Release Date: 1992



Gameplay
Shooting
Platforming
Climbing

What I liked? 
The shooting is fast paced
The stages are awesome. They are more than 4 to 5 Bosses per stage
Mode 7 graphics where you need to navigate a section of the map is cool
The power ups help you a lot. Scatter gun is not the strongest gun in the game

What I didn’t liked? 
The bosses are hard as nails. One wrong move and then you’re dead
You need to jump and shoot and navigate obstacles at the same time

Status: Finish the game until the final boss

Fun Factor: One of the great SNES games. Worth to be played 

No comments:

Post a Comment