First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Dragon's Fury

It's been a while since there is a pinball game here

Game no: 346
Genre: Pinball
Platform: Genesis
Release Date: 1990

Image result for dragons fury genesis

Image result for dragons fury pinball full view

What is it about?
Its a pinball game but the theme is more fantasy like. This is going to be a short review

What I liked?
Controls are tight
There are 3 levels of the table with each giving a different type of challenge
Lots of bonus stages

What I didn't liked?
Sometimes there can be too much things happening on screen.

Status: Played once

Fun Factor: If you love pinball this should be worth checking out

No comments:

Post a Comment