First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Day 389: I'm back... for a short while

So yesterday I am still on MC but I had to return to the office since my laptop was locked out and I need to hooked it to a wired connection in the office. Sucks to travel for 2 hours in a the jam and rain. Came to the office and everyone was nice enough to ask how I am. The bummer was none of my department mates is there. So I just had a chat with sales. Answered all my old emails and went home. Over the course of going home my wife was thinking for me to quit on 1st March (which I am still on mc) but that is over a different issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment