First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Day 387: The nail on the coffin

Ok that's it. It was supposed to be a great day doing work and stuff. But it ended in tragedy. My boss called me again because he had something to talk to me about. Seems like the CEO was not happy with my 3- rating so he going to push me down into 2. The reason is all utter bullshit since I am not doing work outside of my kpi scope. That is not even the worse part. The worse part is I am being put back in probation. For around 3 to 6 months until I can prove myself. I really don't need this. My boss has the audacity to say "don't take it negatively". Of course I am going to take this negatively. You are telling me that what I do last year didn't mean shit. How would you feel... 

Long story short. I cried. It's been a while since I cried. Since I am a happy person in general. My heart still hurts. And worse of all this is on the couple of days of my operation. 

But do I have a plan. Yes I do. Will I be quitting. Yes I will. My HR friend (not the lady, I am pissed with her too) KS told me that don't be the victim. Whatever that means. So let's just head straight to  the chain of command. 

Achievement: Rock bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment