First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Adventure Island II

The first of many



Genre: Platformer
Platform: NES

Does this game still holds up?
Yes it does. This game unlike the first Adventure Island has everything that makes today's modern platformers.

- 8 Unique Islands
- Powerups
- Dinosaurs that you can ride on
- Boss battles
- End stages bonusus

Looks like I am playing a different version of Super Mario World

Status: Played it for a couple of hours, then I got bored. The stages are not varied enough. There is an ice stage, water stage, jungle stage and cave stage.

Score: At least try it once.

No comments:

Post a Comment