First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Hacksaw Ridge

It's Oscar time and this is one of the contenders 



Who is in it?
Andrew Garfield 
Luke Evans 
Vince Vanugn (he is moving to more serious and dramatic roles)
Teresa Palmer 
Hugo Weaving 
Mel Gibson (Directed by) 

What is it about? 
A true story (not based on) about a WWII medic named Desmond Doss who got a Purple Heart (highest honor in the military) by not firing a single shot.

When did I get bored? 
Damn this movie is awesome. It starts of slow and shows backstory and such. But  once the second hour start it was non stop action. The action is damn awesome with blood and guts flying off the screen.

Where it didn't do it for me?
What was the purpose of the brother?


Why should you watch this movie?
One of a the Great War movies that don't go to deep and shows how much does a person needs to persevere and beat all the odds 

How do I rate this?
One of the best of 2017 ( well technically it came out 2017). A must watch 

No comments:

Post a Comment