First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

I'm scared

We interrupt our normal broadcasting for me to talk about my feelings. Well not so my feelings as much how I am scared shitless for the operation that I am going to take. 

The operation is to remove the a lipoma (fatty cells) at the back of my neck. It's the size of a marble. No issues for my health is concern but this is will eventually grow if not taken care off. So why not since I get 2 weeks off work which is cool. 

They say that you can make money out of blogging but I find blogging as therapeutic. It's a way to let it all out. So here goes 

The MRI machine was scary as hell. I have a medium case of claustrophobia. I hate crowds and tight spaces. So imagine to my suprise that an MRI machine looks like a coffin. I feel that I was buried alive with aliens probing me. It was supposed to be 30 mins but they stretched it to an hour plus. I told the attendant that I was scared but he said not to move that much. Man that was a nightmare 1 hour.

Today on Wednesday is my operation. I am not scared of the operation per say. I am more scared of the general anesthesia. But after talking to several sources. It's more like falling asleep. You won't feel a thing. So there is nothing to be scared about. Ok considered this done and dusted

No comments:

Post a Comment