First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Am I ready???

I am trying to do the impossible. I will play every video game in the history of videogames. Well anything that can be emulated by my PSP, PC, and Shield. So what does this mean for my new games releases and stuff. Well I still play them. This is a marathon not a sprint. So I guess we go as slow as possible.

Here are the list in order of consoles that I will try

Phase 1
NES
Master System
Gameboy
Genesis
Neo Geo
Game Gear
SNES

Phase 2
(coming later)

Phase 3
(if phase 2 is ever done)

There are a couple of caveats during this review. Since I am not going to play a game that is boring. The purpose of this experiment is not to finish all games in the list but more to see after 20 years does the games still hold up until today.

So here are the rules to make it on the board

1. Must be played for at least 30 mins to make a review. If the game can't hold me for 30 mins I can skip and move on to the next game. If not there will be a lot of unfinished games in the lot.

2. Minor Japanese text is acceptable.

3. Graphics won't be a factor since all of them have standard 2D sprites.

4. Review format will be reformatted.

5. After everything is done, a postmortem will be conducted.

Wish me luck


No comments:

Post a Comment