First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Donkey Kong Jr

Revenge is a dish served with a monkey



Game no: 199
Genre: Action
Platform: NES

Does this game still holds up?
The tables has turn where you play the son of Donkey Kong ( I don't think its canon since this son was never heard from again)

- You jump and avoid animals sent from Mario.
- The big difference is you need to use your ape hands to grab on the vines and such.
- 4 stages and you are done. I notice with a lot of old game it keeps on repeating until you get bored of it.

Status: Finished the game until the end.

Score: At least try it once.

No comments:

Post a Comment