First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Day 388: I accept my fate

I was pissed of at the start of the day. My heart still have not recovered. I cried on Wednesday. Didn't had the strength to get out of bed on Thrusday. Which is great because it was a public holiday. I came to the office and told some of my friends my story. Some were shocked. Some were pissed. Other felt sympathy and there is nothing they can do about it. I had a plan on Monday where I took a day off and went to the parent company to talk to the Head of HR. Everybody seems to have my back in this. In the evening I after the meeting I had with a client (met a nice hot Indian girl) I had a chance to call VH (since he was in the meeting with me). He said don't go and complain. Basically I will be making enemies of powerful people and they will make my life a living hell in the future. The reason that I got a 2 is simple. The CEO doesn't like me. It's just a simple as that. VH told me to just let it slide and take is as a challenge. 

Also find a better job. Since it's clearly that this company doesn't value me as an employee. After VH said that my heart suddenly felt better. Gone was the hate and hurt that I felt. I felt content. There is a saying that "rezeki" (which is Allah grace I guess. No idea what's the english word for it) is in Gods hand. So he didn't give me this maybe he has something better for me. 

Funny. The Malays were all wanting me to confront the big bosses. The Chinese were also the same. It took a Indian guy who I valued as a friend to give me rationale and deep though. This will probably be my last post about this rating/bonus issue. After this is business as usual.

On a side note. Yesterday was my last day at the office. I am heading for surgery. Need to remove my lump. That means I am getting 2 weeks (16 days) off. A good time to relax and play games and clear my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment