First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, March 6, 2017

Logan

A fitting end to our beloved hero



Who is in it?
Hugh Jackman 
Patrick Steward
Dafne Keen (new actress)

What is it about? 
Mutants are gone. Logan and Prof X are getting too old. Their lives are turn upside down when they got a unexpected visitor. 

When did I get bored?
No. This is the X-Men movie that is rated R. The action is awesome.

Where it didn't do it for me?
Why didn't Caliban just sacrified himself in the first place?

How do I rate this
A masterpiece. Worth to be watch in the cinema and downloaded it later 

No comments:

Post a Comment