First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, February 26, 2017

The Lego Batman Movie

It's great but I think it's overhyped 



Who is in it?
Will Arnett as Batman
Zach Galafanakis as Joker 
Rosario Dawson as Barbara Gordon 
Micheal Cera as Robin
Ralph Finnes as Alfred 

What is it about? 
It's the story how Batman is the greatest superhero ever and how working alone is not good for him 

When did I get bored?
Action parts are awesome... Then it goes way down to the mellow parts. So the pacing is a bit off paced 

Where it didn't do for me?
The action was design with someone who was Adhd.
Why did the Phantom Zone has King Kong, Voldermort and Sauron? Did Superman fight them and put them in the Zone? 

Why should you watch it?
If you like Lego yes.. If you like Batman then no... If you like comedy the yes 

How did I rate this?
If it was not for the free tickets I would recommend a download only...


No comments:

Post a Comment