First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, February 13, 2017

John Wick Chapter 2

The man, myth and legend is back


Who is in it?
The Immortal Keanu Reeves 
Lawrence Fishburn
Common
A dog 
Lance Reddick 

What is it about? 
Straight after the events of John Wick. This continues the story of how John Wick got back in the deadly business of assassination.

When did I get bored? 
This movie is one thing but that. But I did get tired... More emotionally exhausted watching John Wick karate his way to a horde of bad guys. Its like he is playing Call of Duty in god mode. How can a guy get shot, beaten, hit and still keeps on going?

Where it didn't do it for me?
Well this is a over the top movie. There are stuff that have more questions than answers
A lot of backstory is not flesh out in this movie?
How does the gold currency work?
Is everyone an assassin since its like 80% of the movie.
Why didn't he drag that person out of the continental? 

Why should you watch this movie?
Great action sequence. Great story and a second part in an epic trilogy

How do I rate this?
One of the best of 2017.


No comments:

Post a Comment