First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, September 25, 2016

New Zealand: Day 1

I came to the airport with a lot of time thanks to my good friend Bala. We had some Burger King before I'm off to my flight. At the gate the queue was massively long. I waited a while until I realized that it was 9:40 and they are not even halfway done. They open two security checkpoints and I am off

In the flight I sat next to an old dude. He was nice. We chatted a while. I feel asleep before the plan took off. The sturedess gave some peanuts and water and then I fell asleep again. What's good with the flight is that I got the first row of economy class. That means a lot of legroom. 

They served dinner around 11:30pm Malaysian time. The choice was chicken pasta salad or fish with rice. I took the chicken salad. It was bland and didn't taste that nice (fun fact that the rice with fish was not nice either) 

Feel asleep again until 2:00. Woke up because people were making a lot of noise. My neighbor was having a problem with his earphones so I gave him mine. I use my own earphones and watch Grimm on my phone. 

Slept again at 3 until 530. After that it was time for breakfast. The choose was chicken sausage with egg or nasi lemak. Being a Malaysian I am. I choose nasi lemak. It was ok. Not that bland.

Landed in Auckland and it was wet. Raining non stop. Got my bags and pass customs. Fist thing I did was buy a local SIM card. Probably to play some pokemon go. My wife was the first to hug me after 39 mins she was late. Went to her friends friends house and ate lunch there. After that went to her friends home. 

Around 5pm nz time my wife say lets go to new world. It's a grocery store 


I miss New Zealand snacks. So here are some things that I bought 


My favorite bread. It's so good


My favorite juice. Honest quencher mango and orange. Taste as good as I remembered 

And lastly my favorite monster cookie 


Look at the size of it 


Overall great first day. Now off to bed 





No comments:

Post a Comment