First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, September 5, 2016

Deus Ex GO

Another fun GO game which is not Pokemon



Game no: 173
Genre: Puzzle
Platform: iOS

What's is it about:
Never played Deus Ex before. So its about some goverment conspiracy and the hero is kind of a cyborg. The story is not that important.

Gameplay consist of:
- Puzzle Solving
- Hacking 

What I liked: 
- The puzzle are damn fun to do. When you solve a puzzle, the feeling is so exciting. 
- Multiple enemies with different abilities
- Hacking 
- Using Stealth and the Electric gun to dispatch enemies

What I didn't Liked:
- Getting stuck on the same level after 1 hour and you keep doing the same thing
- The story really is not that engaging 
- The graphics are not as good as Lara Croft Go... Probably is the future setting
- Short around 54 level. But you can extend the replay by getting all gold in the levels.

Status: Beat the game until the end credits. There is a branching path at the end. So unless you follow the story. It doesn't matter. Got some items for Dues Ex Mankind Divided which I am not a fan

Score: Worth to be played at least once.



No comments:

Post a Comment