First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Day 314: And the answer is...

Wouldn't you like to know. Well on Thursday I came to the office but nothing was said or even mention. No one even knew what I did except for RN and ZN. Well I took it as a learning experience. Anything I send out of the company must be blanked out. Apparently P and C means Private and Confidential not Please and Cheese (haha, can't think of any rhyme). But since CK is on leave he left me the opportunity to handle this tender. I didn't liked it that much since I didn't handle from the beginning. But I never backed down on a challenged. Went back home late that day. Good thing there was someone to pick up my daughter. Being a single parent is hard

No comments:

Post a Comment