First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Day 309: Quite a busy day today

After a long weekend I am back to work on Tuesday. Surprisingly the office is 60% full. Even there is more than 12 staff on leave. Probably on different floors. Today the work was not that much. I had to get ready for my big trip in 2 weeks. So I was making arrangements for my wife and me. Works comes in a steady flow so I was not that bored. Today I have a couple more things to do but at least I really am not bored. Yesterday we were missing one H2 and today we are missing H1. Well at least I have some company for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment