First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, September 19, 2016

Ultratron

Another dual stick shooter


Genre: Shooter
Platform: PS Vita

What's is it about:
Some kind of space invaders clone where you control a robot with 360 degrees of motion

Gameplay consist of:
- Shooting
- Avoiding obstacles  
- Upgrading

What I liked: 
- Shooting is fun even though movement is a bit janky
- Upgrading weapons system is good but not as great as Titans Attack

What I didn't Liked:
- You die very fast.
- Enemies you kill, you need to go over there and collect points to get money. Very tedious system.

Status: Played until the 2nd level. Didn't beat the game 

Score: You'll be bored after a couple of hours

No comments:

Post a Comment