First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Day 315: Finally...

Finally the last day of work and after that is 312 hours of vacation time... Which means NZ here I come. Great food, Great weather, Great Friends and lots of games... nothing much to write about. Here is me signing off.... See you in two weeks. I'll probably will be blogging on the vacation.. Food... yummy food

Oh yeah, work related news. I am the admin of something. It turns out the whole office has not being use the system and this means all their user accounts have been purged. So I know what I am doing when I get back.... Key in user ID... Tally ho..

No comments:

Post a Comment