First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, October 10, 2016

Holiday in New Zealand

So rather that blogging on everyday on what did I do, I decided to blog the whole holiday in 6 simple questions

Who did I:
Went with: My wife, she has business to attend to. Me on the other hand was there for a long 12 days vacation.

What did I:
Do: Among the things I did in no particular order
1) Went to my old stomping grounds. Most of the things still remain the same. only 30 % of items change. Gone is the mall that I use to hang out. Some of the shops have change. The old place where I sue to pray is gone. Now is change with an even better one. Even with coded entry (5739). My wife's old Phd office has moved.. Which was ok I guess
2) Went to Hobbitton. Hobbitton is a place where to shoot the LOTR and Hobbit movies. Just the Shire scene. It is based in a farm. In the middle of the farm is the movie set. The movie set is filled with 47 hobbit holes all with different sizes. This is due for multiple angle and perspective shots. We start from the bottom of the farm until the top of the mountain and come back down to the tavern. Where we are treated with ginger beef (there are alcoholic ones but we can't take that)
3) Went to Tauranga. Where located is Mount Maunganui. Is a big mountain where it will take a couple of hours to climb up.  We took a smaller mountain and we saw a lot of people rafting in the sea. It turns out it was 30km competition rowing in the sea.
4) Shopping, Clothes, chocolate and honey. Finally after 5 years we got an all black shirt. Man thosee things were expensive
5) Eat
Stuff that I eat during my 2 week stay
- Fish and chips, burgerfuel, clam chowder, fried chicken, ice cream, frozen yogurt, bread, avocado, juice and salmon. And there is also malaysian food.

Noticed:
- People are still friendly
- PS Vita is dead in NZ. No store sells it
- Malaysian currency sucks

When:
Did I go; 2 weeks ago for 12 days

Where:
Did I go: Mt Eden, One Tree Hill, Auckland Domain, Dress Smart

Why:
Its awesome to go back but I love Malaysia more. Not sure if I want t migrate there. It gets pretty boring after a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment