First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Day 307: Great day today

Today arrived in the office before 830. It turns out that everyone else arrived earlier before me. We had a presentation to dish out to the new joiners. My presentation went first and I think I nailed. Most of my slides were pictures and I was talking out of my ass. Which is awesome since I know about the product in the back of my mine. My boss was there so he did correct me on some thing I got incorrect no big deal. At 1130 me and ZN had a talk and a luncheon about network security. I arrived at that place and parking was difficult to find. I was the first one there and the talk went well. It's just basically for us to sell their product. I didn't mind since I did learn something from it. Came back at home at 430. Another one more day until the long holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment