First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Day 308: 5 days late

Its Tuesday and I am blogging for Friday. I'm 5 days late. There is a reason for that. On Friday last week I actually did nothing. I came in the office.  Sat at the pantry and listen to the sales people discussing on what is the future plan for 2017. Which doesn't look good. I manage to did some work in the morning. But in the evening I was just listening to the rest of the team sounds their concern on what they plan to do. After that is a long weekend... 3 days of public holiday and 3 more on Friday. Yay...

No comments:

Post a Comment