First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Day 311: 5 More days

5 More days till my long overdue vacation. I can't wait. This Monday there is nothing that much on my plate by the work is still there. My friend CK is forward his work to me. He said is for me to "learn" but I feel that just 50% true and he doesn't want to do it. Hey.. I don't mind doing it since I really have nothing to do. Had lunch at burgerlab with H2 today. I found out that H1 had food poisoning. So not sure when I will be seeing him.. This week I am a solo parent. Which is a bit daunting and scary at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment